Sunday, September 20, 2009

When life gives you lemons

I've been having a rough week.It's hard to stay positive when so many things in your life feel,for lack of a better word..shitty.But I'm not one to dwell on sucky things when i know eventually things do get better.Actually,I can think of 5 things going on right now that instantly make me feel better.They are...

*Beatles remasters in stereo..fucking amazing
*The pack of gummy worms I'm staring into
*Knowing that tomorrow is the start of a new week,YAY!
*Halloween costume ideas
*Diva songs

Speaking of Diva songs,there is literally nothing in the world that makes me feel better than pumping my fist in the air when that dramatic drum beat hits and Whitney belts out "And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuuoooouuuuuuuuuu!"

I already feel 10x better.What was this post about again?

1 comment:

  1. did you learn nothing from Forgetting sarah marshall.

    When life gives you lemons you say...FUCK THE LEMONS and BAIL!

    HAAAAAA Now Im watching that movie today.

    ReplyDelete