Friday, October 9, 2009

"Pork Chop Flu"

as my dad calls it.

Day 3.5:
Is pregnancy like cravings for food synonymous with swine flu?Because i swear I've been craving certain foods like crazy and last i checked i wasn't knocked up unless I'm rocking some immaculate conception shiz.All week for some inexplicable reason I've been craving a really leafy salad with feta cheese,a snickers bar,french fries with tons of ketchup,a chipotle burrito,and a baked potato...in that order.


Day 4:
OK so what I've learned from the flu so far is brushing your teeth and the flu just do not go hand in hand.My throat is fine,it's not that anymore it's just unpleasant phlegmy and this morning almost made me puke.But I'll gladly suffer for hygiene.I feel ready to go back to work, but i might milk it for one more day(to ensure proper safety for others of course).I've swallowed $45 worth of Tamiflu so far,so there's that.I watched an awesome show on Discovery Health last night about conjoined twin teenagers that was pretty fascinating.And i guess all i all I'm feeling much better... and maybe I've possibly learned a lesson from obsessively washing my hands every hour on the hour.


So thanks for reading my sickly venting and for all your get well wishes.I feel like with all the fuss everyone made a few months ago about this thing that i should at the very least get a t shirt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment