Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yeah totally the guy from the notebook

Actors making music generally leads to epic fails(See Scarlett Johansen and Lindsey Lohan) but amongst every my girl wants to party all the time there are the few who are actually multi talented(see Zooey Deschanel and David Bowie).Never would i imagine Ryan Gosling to be part of the latter category.I mean,sure the notebook was cute.Murder by numbers didnt have to be good because lets face it Ryan and Michael Pitt were such a cute ambiguous couple that it didn't matter.And of course there was the heart breaker Lars and the Real Girl which actually changed my mind about him.But even then he was still just the eye candy from the notebook to me until i saw this:



DEAD MAN'S BONES - "NAME IN STONE" from biz3 publicity on Vimeo.


I've been watching a lot of Rachel Zoe parodies lately,but i watch those videos and for real...I die.I feel a ramble coming on but let me tell you why you should run out and buy Dead Man's Bones sort of new album or you know get it in other ways that people with computers do.It's amazing duh!It's hauntingly beautiful,hahaha get it?No really.I've heard a lot of people saying things like The Haunted Mansion music or Doo wop.But to me it sounds like a seance in a Louisiana church or having a party in Vincent Price's Crib and it's been on repeat in my stereo since i found out about it a couple days ago.So if you like creepy but pretty music that may or may not conjure the spirits you should definitly check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment