Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Best Beatle Covers

on youtube as deemed by moi!Watching covers on the intarweb has become quite a past time for me.Some are ridiculous in the best way possible,some make my ears bleed and some like these...well they just make my day.


oh and hai hello I'm alive btw.School has been a bitch but alas i am liberated,so let the fun commence!

9. So cute,like really if your watching this..you.call me.lets get married,k?



8. Love them!And this video is super fun to jam to.


7.Seriously i watch Meetles videos at least once a week,and every time i do smile so hard and sometimes ngl i even get a little misty eyed.There is no love like a Beatles fan love..


6.The first time i saw this video i think a fly flew in my mouth.This kid is SUPER talented!


5.His voice is like hot chocolate and whiskey,and i think i love him.hahaha!


4.There are parts in this video where i think he sounds so much like Paul it's ridiculous...and his kids are totally adorable.


3.If you have not yet,please meet Stevie Riks.He is hilarious and I've never seen anybody do a better impression of John.


2.The orignal gangsta of Beatles Vids on the tube!


1.Ok this kid is going to be brilliant someday!Look at that rock and roll face...pure genius.


The list can go on and on forever,and these are in no particular order they are just some of my favorites.All of these people have talent and the fact that there are soooo many videos like this all over the place makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment