Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I can't

Ok i feel like i need to get this off my chest.I didn't want my first blog post after Macca to be about anything except for Macca but this need to be said(That post is coming btw..SOON).But today being 420 has me rolling my eyes and scoffing and feeling the need to passive aggressively tweet like a mad woman!I mean REALLY?

I understand weed,i don't love it,don't hate it but i fucking hate the culture associated with it.As Cher from Clueless put it:

"It is one thing to spark up a doobie and get laced at parties, but it is quite another to be fried all day."

I mean i laugh at all the stupid pot head movies,I find adult swim after midnight vaguely funny and I mean come on...some of the best Beatles music was made while they were tooooaasssted.But as soon as people start mass posting "Happy 420 best holiday ever" this is me

Photobucket

Best holiday ever really?I guess the fact that it's Hitlers bday and also the day that high school changed forever and we had to wear clear book bags from then on doesn't mean anything when there's weed to smoke.Yeah i went there!All I'm saying is April 20th is any other day,quit acting like your not going to get just as high tomorrow and the day after that,and the day after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment